Thread: The Jokerr - The Real One YOU GOTTA HEAR THIS!! ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS OUT TODAY!!

Thanks

Thumbs up The Jokerr - The Real One YOU GOTTA HEAR THIS!! ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS OUT TODAY!!

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

I don't mean to be a whore for this mothafucker but this guy is hella sick, you gotta hear him aye I think he's one of the best rappers out right now.
    Last edited by StreetLights509; 02-24-2012 at 06:11 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 1,321 Posts

Heard this when Hopsin posted on FB, it was alright but way overrated already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman View Post
    Kendrick Lamar #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Up N Comin View Post
    eazy for life
    Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post
    I like kendrick lamar a lot too!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Twigg For This Useful Post:

StreetLights509 (02-25-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StreetLights509 View Post

I don't mean to be a whore for this mothafucker but this guy is hella sick, you gotta hear him aye I think he's one of the best rappers out right now.
    Whoa??? Never heard this fool before...That sh!t was pretty tight...I like the facct that he's talkin' about how weak the rap game is now...and he definitly got a point.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ~MR. RIDA~ For This Useful Post:

StreetLights509 (02-25-2012)