Thread: My Eminem Acapella Collection (158 ACAPELLAS) STUDIO LINKS NOW UP

Based God
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,332 Times in 1,496 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless-E View Post
    Sounds good homie ill let you know which one i want
    What pellaz to you want homie
    DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVE ACAPELLAS HERE - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

SIGN UP HERE TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR LINKS - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Based God
    Thanks

new acapella added to tha collection
    i need a doctor near studio but 2nd verse has a bit of music in tha back but the 1st & 3rd verses sounds studio
    i'll give it a 9/10
    Last edited by Damn Congratz; 03-01-2011 at 05:18 PM.
    DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVE ACAPELLAS HERE - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

SIGN UP HERE TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR LINKS - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Based God
    Thanks

new acapella added
    things get worse

BG
    Thanks

you might wanna add *When The Music Stops* to your list mate.. i just leaked it on this forum.

Based God
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dutchbrit84 View Post
    you might wanna add *when the music stops* to your list mate.. I just leaked it on this forum.
    thanks so much

much propz

A Real Mother Fucken G
    Thanks

Cool i'll let you know when the time comes

A Real Mother Fucken G
    Thanks

3.Scary Movie (D.I.Y.) 4. Welcome To Detroit City (D.I.Y.) rap name session 1 go to sleep dead wrong drop the world airplanes & i think my dads gone crazy good diy

BG
    Thanks

hey man, can you upload 55. Stir Crazy (Studio) please ?

BG
    Thanks

leaked Drips & Hailie's Song to the acapella section.. more to come soon :-)

Based God
    Thanks

Now you can trade