Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eazy-E & Biggie Smalls - From Brooklyn to Compton

Thanks

Default Eazy-E & Biggie Smalls - From Brooklyn to Compton

A Mixtape im workin on. should be done soon. Ill put up tracks im workin on this thread until its done.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 868 Posts

right on homie can't wait

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

Hey [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...] updated your covers! (They needed a face lift) !

heres some advice DJ before you drop your mixtape drop a few mixes in the remix section and ask for advice! see if your on the right track with your tape / mix ! i do it all the time

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

Thanks

Yea man ill put some of my mixes up there 4 peaple to hear and give me feedback. so far i think its pretty dope. btw nice cover!! cold u switch it 2 Notorious nan tho. thats my DJ name. lol Thnx man.

Studio Gangsta
    Thanks

i love this

Thanks

Looks pretty dope cant wait to hear it

Based God
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,332 Times in 1,496 Posts

Can't wait for the mixtape to drop but that original cover kida sucked homie.
    what program did you use?
    Stalkys looks a lot better
    DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVE ACAPELLAS HERE - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

SIGN UP HERE TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR LINKS - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Damn Congratz For This Useful Post:

mckalmron (02-07-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Up N Comin View Post
    Can't wait for the mixtape to drop but that original cover kida sucked homie.
    what program did you use?
    Stalkys looks a lot better
    Lmao i no. i fuckin used paint. lol. But im trying to find a better softwhere to use 4 mixes. Im using WMmaker 4 that. lol. since they took down jamglue ... man,
    Last edited by mckalmron; 02-07-2011 at 10:43 PM. Reason: i said they ttok down jamglue they

Thanks

very thanks

Based God
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,332 Times in 1,496 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mckalmron View Post
    Lmao i no. i fuckin used paint. lol. But im trying to find a better softwhere to use 4 mixes. Im using WMmaker 4 that. lol. since they took down jamglue ... man,
    I made a few mixes on that site. that was one of my favioute sites to get pellas & instrumentals
    DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVE ACAPELLAS HERE - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

SIGN UP HERE TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR LINKS - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]