Thread: Whats up?!?! EazyE.org website update!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,567 Posts

Default Whats up?!?! EazyE.org website update!!!!

Hey all,

Sorry I haven't been around much for the last few years. Ive been very busy with work & racing & family & staying out of trouble and just keeping busy. (2016 was a hard one) "I went to hell and back I can show you vouchers" - Weezy.

Just a bit of a website update and some fixes on EazyE.org. (Since its been years since I did much and the other Eazy E forum that used to be around seems to be gone now?)

Fixed the website Shoutbox from crashing on mobile devices and making the main page look scrambled.

Fixed the loading speeds of the pages.

Made the Shoutbox bigger and to display much older shouts as it is the most used thing on the website.

New main banner.

Cleaned up all the unused sections and sorted everything into proper sections.

(Clear your browser or phone history to see the updates complete)

Next year ill start slowly uploading all my Eazy E / NWA / Ruthless records vinyl rips / cd's / my entire Acapella collection all my saved rap remixes dating back from 2005 and everything rare I have hidden away in the vault. I know social media is the king these days(but ill always try keep the site alive locked up or free...) & Ill try my best to post any old school or interesting rap related news again too.

Hope everyone is good & hope ya'll have a nice Christmas and a safe new year!!!

stalky.

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stalky For This Useful Post:

odeon (11-30-2018),StreetLights509 (12-01-2018),yung dree (11-30-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 1,306 Posts

sup stalk!

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

Thanks

Nice to see you OG Stalky!!!!! Orale that whip looks badazzz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 1,438 Posts

flame emojis
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman View Post
    Kendrick Lamar #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Up N Comin View Post
    eazy for life
    Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post
    I like kendrick lamar a lot too!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,567 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twigg View Post
    flame emojis
    Twigg remember this one? Banger tbh... 6 years ago!!!

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years