Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I give up

Thanks

Default I give up

Every year the same thing happens. I start working on my music and because of outside interference, I have to postpone everything. This time too many things are out of my hands. I have to use all the money I have saved to leave the ridiculous situation I'm in. I'm getting fucking evicted because one of my dumbass roommates never paid the water bill(which was part of the rent). So instead of buying up a ton of beats and collabs, I have to move. Not only that, I'm having to pay this high ass bill so I don't get an eviction on my record. Along with that, in addition to having Crohn's disease, I officially now have Colon Cancer and Esophageal Cancer. I know no one here really cared about my music, but here I am always talking shit about what I was going to do and how I was going to show you guys what I could do. Now none of it will ever come to fruition.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,654 Posts

Damn bro, hope everything health wise goes in your favor and are able to beat it. As for the other shit if you really wanna do it just keep going at it, ain***8217;t nun wrong with setbacks shit happens to anyone if it is what you wanna do and you***8217;re happy is all that matters
    Trying to take anothers life, is you Based God mothaphucka?!?

Can't wait for R.A.'s album to drop!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 1,438 Posts

damn, bro. sorry to hear that. i dont think you should quit tho, i think if anything you have more shit to talk about. dont quit, you'll regret it.
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman View Post
    Kendrick Lamar #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Up N Comin View Post
    eazy for life
    Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post
    I like kendrick lamar a lot too!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperactive View Post
    ain***8217;t nun wrong with setbacks shit happens to anyone if it is what you wanna do and you***8217;re happy is all that matters
    I just feel like every year I get shit going I get a setback that pisses me off. I got so close this year. recorded 4 songs for my album and spent like 500 on features. I may just release what I have.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,654 Posts

Aint no point giving up on it bro, what else you finna do? Especially if you enjoy making music, why would you stop something that you would actually be proud of, something you actually wanna get done
    Trying to take anothers life, is you Based God mothaphucka?!?

Can't wait for R.A.'s album to drop!

Thanks

To me, it's like all of these setbacks are a sign. Besides; I'm not going to seek treatment for my cancer. I'm in too much physical pain on a regular basis. I've almost died 3 separate times from the Crohn's. I may as well let my body shut down the way that it wants to. There are also a lot of other issues plaguing me, I just thought that I would state the most important ones.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 1,438 Posts

setbacks are a sign, but they are not signs to quit. God/The Earth/Whatever you believe in is going to put you through hell to see if you really want it, it's a test. do not quit, bruh. fr. you have potential to do it, you just gotta really do it. and seek treatment bruh.

i know you have reasons, but just keep pushing, i promise it'll work out if you put everything into it and push through the obstacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman View Post
    Kendrick Lamar #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Up N Comin View Post
    eazy for life
    Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post
    I like kendrick lamar a lot too!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 1,306 Posts

jesus dree

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

Formerly A Tolerant Bro Oso for president's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay dree, I'm sure that I'm not the right person to give life advise, but for since you are open to it I will tell you what I think. Ever since I lurk this forum, the one that shares more about hi's personal life as well as hi's music is you, a lot of dudes here aspire to have a place in the industry, including you, Twigg and me, I know that even if you think it might not work out you are passionate enough that you keep trying and trying, isn't this the best time to try?, I mean, from what you've said there's not a lot left, so isn't the moment where there's not a lot to loose the best moment to give it all?. And I don't wanna give you this condecending "Just do it" attitude, because I know is way more complicated than that, but I'm not gonna shot your dreams and aspirations down either, you have the last word here, and it don't matter who you ask, everyone is going to tell you to keep going, is up to you if you do it or nah, and I know is scary, and hard all of this shit is easier said than done (no pun intended), but hey, if all you have left is what makes you happy you might as well spend as much time as you can doing it.

Much love dude, I truly hope everything works out for you, I really do.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Oso for president For This Useful Post:

yung dree (10-12-2018)

BG
    Thanks

Hey, I don't know you but I'd like to say to seek out treatment. With living there is a chance for wishes to be realized. Most folks in (all types of) music have huge struggles to be heard and championed by others. It takes people years sometimes to hone their craft. It sounds like you got a good start with some tracks already. I'd say concentrate on treatment and fighting your medical conditions first. All this other stuff is un-needed stress and will affect anyone going through it.