Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I give up

Thanks

I legitimately appreciate all of the well wishes, but shit ain't easy. I may not have colon cancer anymore, but I still have esophageal cancer. On top of that, while waiting for a response from my lawyer and the sponsors to start this experiment I got another job. Tell me why both my new job and my current job want to transfer me out of state(to 2 different states) to help where shit is fucked? Not only that but I told them that I still have school here and won't be finished until the end of Spring. Both are trying to give me an ultimatum even though they need positions filled here. I'm fucking done with the bullshit that exists in this world. How the fuck do you even threaten to fire someone that you just expressed that you need, anyway?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,654 Posts

They bluffing

Oso came through with the real advise

And yeah the world is fucked up, it***8217;s really about surrounding yourself with the right people I believe
    Trying to take anothers life, is you Based God mothaphucka?!?

Can't wait for R.A.'s album to drop!

Thanks

Sam's Club is saying they need help for Hurricane relief and Allied Universal is a security company, IDK if they're bluffing.

BG
    Thanks

does doing music make u forget about the stresses of your everyday life...i dont have anyone ethier trust me my shadow is my best friend .anyways doing music w/e it may be jus makes me forget about everything in my life that isnt on the up n up granted im not as down on my luck as u and prob cant relate as a whole too what u go thru daily but i know keeping your mind occupied n doing w/e it is u luv w;e it maybe is healthy way to forget about all the other stuff around jus try get done w/e u can control n jus go back to doing music i mean u dont have to buy this n that to do music theres alot of stuff around the net for free as u prob know .jus saying jus control what u can n let the rest sort its self out n the mean time do what u luv we dont live forever so might as well find happyness n fullfillment w/e we can .///giving up is one thing u cant do u know this better than anyone im sure.get well man