Thread: Eazy's old bodyguard has DATs (Mr Bill Collector OG)

BG
    Thanks

Default Eazy's old bodyguard has DATs (Mr Bill Collector OG)

Interesting conversation between BaddLuck (Eazy's bodyguard) and DJ U-Neek (The producer of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony) on facebook!

"Jamel Hughmunguz Armstrong HAVEN'T SEEN YOU GUYS IN A MINUTE UNEEK WHEN ME & ANIMAL USE TO BODYGUARD BONE THUGS... BADDLUCK WAS ME LOL, IM STILL DOIN MUSIK THOUGH

Tim Middleton What's up bro. Someone told me years ago you have the original Sleep Walkers and Mr. Bill Collector with Eazy-E's verse on DAT or cassette ?

Jamel Hughmunguz Armstrong Eazy told me years ago to hold on to the Dat when we was recording at Studio kats(94) he didn't trust 1 of the Engineers at that time

Tim Middleton Let's hope BaddLuck has it to release. He was one of Eazy-E's bodyguard hired for us at the studio he witness history in the making of E. 1999 Eternal. Shout out to Animal, The Twins and my man BaddLuck.

Jamel Hughmunguz Armstrong Tim Middleton Salute!!!100"

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

These are comments to "Had lunch with Krayzie today my man got a lot of things going. Get ready for some new music and the kick off of B.T.N.H Recordings. I want to give a shout out to Punch of T D.E showing much love & respect for Leathaface. Lookout for Krayzie Bone presents R&B Live in Cleveland"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LittleDavid For This Useful Post:

eed (07-14-2018),street syco (07-06-2018)

Thanks

Yo you need to send him a message and ask him if he will ever realease the songs are or if there for sale

4. The Following User Says Thank You to street syco For This Useful Post:

LittleDavid (07-09-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,306 Posts

thats dope

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

BG
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by street syco View Post
    Yo you need to send him a message and ask him if he will ever realease the songs are or if there for sale
    Just did! Let's hope for the best

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 1,188 Posts

A heads up to all ya'll...Eazy-E has unreleased songs recorded on DAT TAPES. Toker from Brownside had recorded a bunch of songs with E but he got jacked for all his DAT TAPES. Those mini cassette tapes are rare, if anyone runs into any DAT TAPES that are unmarked i highly suggest that you cop them cause they're all mostly master pressings.