Thread: Eazy-E's final message

Thanks

Default Eazy-E's final message

Hey y'all, I'd like to request the best quality audio of this available please!

Also, was it ever released without the beat?

Much props

Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 1,564 Posts

Thats the only version I reckon to make a pella out of this would be almost impossible.. But there is many times I have been wrong.

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stalky For This Useful Post:

LittleDavid (07-29-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stalky View Post
    Thats the only version I reckon to make a pella out of this would be almost impossible.. But there is many times I have been wrong.
    Alright. I feel you on that, sometimes I really don't understand how people can make such good acapellas without even having the instrumental! Do you happen to have this version?