Thread: Sleepwalkers Coming 2 Serve You

Thanks

Default Sleepwalkers Coming 2 Serve You

Title says it all, it's a mix between Sleepwalkers and Coming 2 Serve You. Since the beats are not identical it's hard to make it perfect but I gave it a try and it turned out pretty okay!

I wonder how the full Sleepwalkers sounded, parts got ruined because they tape melted I've heard.. Who do you think had more vocals on it? Or maybe it was just instrumental parts between Eazy & Layzie, and after Wish.

Anyways, here's my remix with Layzie, Krayzie, Bizzy, Wish, Flesh, Eazy-E & BG Knocc Out

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks
    Thanked 3,093 Times in 1,562 Posts

Thanks for the share!!

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years