Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,306 Posts

grave robbing my dude

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,654 Posts

It's trash

Imma go listen to Playboi Carti instead
    Trying to take anothers life, is you Based God mothaphucka?!?

Can't wait for R.A.'s album to drop!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperactive View Post
    It's trash

Imma go listen to Playboi Carti instead
    can't say I blame ya this time

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

Thanks
    Thanked 3,116 Times in 1,570 Posts

To say I am disappointed in this would be a lie. I knew it was gonna be trash when I first heard of the concept.

Ive heard most of the tracks on youtube and cringed through everyone.. Is there anything decent on this album? I am pretty sure I own every single Biggie cd , promo , single release known to man but this wont be getting added to my collection.

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,654 Posts

Not even atleast one good song, I was really hoping for one good song lol
    Trying to take anothers life, is you Based God mothaphucka?!?

Can't wait for R.A.'s album to drop!

BG
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stalky View Post
    To say I am disappointed in this would be a lie. I knew it was gonna be trash when I first heard of the concept.

Ive heard most of the tracks on youtube and cringed through everyone.. Is there anything decent on this album? I am pretty sure I own every single Biggie cd , promo , single release known to man but this wont be getting added to my collection.
    By Any chance do You Have the "Notorious B.I.G. Hope You Niggas Sleep / Big Booty Hoes" Vinyl? quite rare promo, i just want the instrumental from that vinyl...

Thanks

just about the only thing the album really had to offer other than shitty final chapter rejects where faith evans just clunkily interrupts biggie every time he's about to really get into a verse are the like two tracks where faith used reference tracks from lil kim tracks. even then, why not just release a tape of the reference tracks? people have wanted them for so long, why not just sell them? i think the only track i wanted to enjoy was NYC, the song had a good simplistic booming beat with a good biggie sample on the hook, but then faith evans just starts singing everywhere and it just becomes trash. half the songs don't even really have biggie on it (they just have a tiny vocal sample repeated through the hook), so what's the point? in my opinion as an album it barely passes as a 4/10 but as a 'part of The Notorious B.I.G.'s discography' it gets a cold 0. she promised unheard stuff but every single piece of audio on here except for the verse on i dont want it and the verse on take me there were already on the internet and i had already heard it. honestly i was hoping that faith evans would be able to pull this off but just like bad boy have been doing for decades it's just trying to piggie back off of biggie's back. let the man rest, if you're going to release 'new material' please just make sure it's genuine new material and not just one of his old features with an r&b instrumental and faith evans moaning all the lyrics alongside him.