Thread: 2Pacís Close Collaborator Big Syke Found Dead

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

Default 2Pacís Close Collaborator Big Syke Found Dead

The rapper Big Syke is no longer with us. The close friend and collaborator of 2pac was found dead in his Los Angeles house Monday night at just 48 years old. They have yet to do an autopsy of the body but they donít suspect this to be a homicide. Syke was a part of 2Pacís Thug Life crew and later on was one the original members of the Outlawz.

He and 2pac first met in 1992 just a few short years before his untimely demise. The two collaborated on such tracks as ďAll Eyez On Me,Ē ďCheck Out Time,Ē ďWhen We RideĒ and ďPicture Me Rollin,Ē and more.

During his time with The Outlawz, he was known as Moozaliny while Pac was in his Makaveli stage.

Before joining forces with 2Pac, he was in a rap group known as Evil Mind Gangstas with two fellow rappers, Domino and Mental Illness. They formed the group in 1990 and just one year later, Pac released his debut album, 2Pacalypse Now. This album has since been released on vinyl quite recently.

Born Tyruss Himes on March 31, 1968 in Inglewood, California, he realized early on that he wanted to be a rapper and first started making a name for himself at the age of 22.

His childhood nickname was ďLittle psychoĒ and his stage name is based off of that. During his career, he decided to sign a contract with Death Row Records, which is also the record company Tupac signed with.

He didnít have any kids nor a wife. More information about this is expected to be revealed in the coming days but, as of now, reports indicate that he passed away of natural causes. So our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends and I think itís safe to say heís in a better place now.

SOURCE

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

I know its a few days late but hiphopdx haven't even reported it either

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

Thanks

Rest In Peace, Syke <3