Thread: The Rise & Fall Of DMX

Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 1,564 Posts

Default The Rise & Fall Of DMX

With five consecutive #1 albums, over 75 million records sold worldwide and a legitimate Hollywood movie career, DMX is one of the most successful emcees in history. Tragically, his drug addiction derailed it all. Thank you to Russell Simmons for providing insight into Xs impact and what he brought to Def Jam Recordings

SOURCE

http://www.hiphopdx.com/videos/id.25001/title.addiction-derailed-dmxs-once-incredible-career

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 1,438 Posts

damn, i was runnin through his classics this morning lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman View Post
    Kendrick Lamar #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Up N Comin View Post
    eazy for life
    Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post
    I like kendrick lamar a lot too!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,787 Times in 1,176 Posts

He sold his soul to the DEVIL!! that's pretty fucked up.

Thanks

His music is deep though. I have most of his albums on my Ipod.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 Times in 1,649 Posts

Still can't believe he's one of the best selling rappers of all time and is in the state he is in rn smh
    Trying to take anothers life, is you Based God mothaphucka?!?

Can't wait for R.A.'s album to drop!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 1,564 Posts

Hes not looking too good these days..

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years