Thread: Bullet-Struck Tupac Pendant Up For Sale

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

Default Bullet-Struck Tupac Pendant Up For Sale

Tupac memorabilia continues to hit the market, the latest being a diamond pendant that was struck by a bullet in the late rapper's 1994 Quad Studios shooting.

As reported by TMZ, memorabilia dealer Moments In Time has the item on sale now -- a gold pendant, featuring a crown encrusted in diamonds. As shown in the photos, it's bent where a bullet hit it in the NYC shooting.

It's currently available for $125,000 USD online [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...].

A member of Tupac's family sent the item into Moments In Time, to manage the sale.

SOURCE

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

Thanks

What the Fuck?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,306 Posts

a little morbid

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'