Thread: Biggie Hologram To Debut Soon

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

Cool Biggie Hologram To Debut Soon

One of the tributes in the works for the occasion is a Biggie hologram, his mother, Voletta Wallace, tells Billboard.

“I remember when my son passed away, as a mother I heard horrible things,” she says. “But you just have to focus on the positive. That’s why the hologram came about — because I believe there are people out there that want to see it.”

A Tupac hologram appeared at Coachella in 2012 and a Michael Jackson hologram performed at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, so many think it makes sense for the Life After Death rapper to be honored the same way.

The Biggie hologram was supposed to be a part of the Bad Boy Family Reunion Tour, but was not finalized in time for the fall travels. Now, it’s slated to debut in a video for the Faith Evans duet album, The King & I. The rapper’s former manager, Wayne Barrow, who helps Biggie’s mother run his estate, explains the great possibilities that could be.

“Hypothetically, if a brand wanted to use it in a commercial, to sponsor a tour or an idea, if it was something in the neighborhood where he grew up or in a venue that was familiar to people or his lyrics — we’re thinking from that perspective,” he says. “We have the opportunity to take him to places that he’s never been before, but where he’s revered nonetheless: Japan, China, London.”

Evans revealed last week that The King & I is going to drop around Valentine’s Day.

SOURCE

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 1,438 Posts

that photoshop tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman View Post
    Kendrick Lamar #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Up N Comin View Post
    eazy for life
    Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post
    I like kendrick lamar a lot too!

Thanks

didnt they reveal this shit like a year ago and everyone was hyped for it but it just never happened lol
    i gave up on the hope, still hyped for the new faith evans album tho

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 1,188 Posts

Biggie's too fat to be hologram tho