Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fbi document says briefcase full of unreleased eazy-e tapes is missing

Thanks

Default Fbi document says briefcase full of unreleased eazy-e tapes is missing

I wonder if the will ever be found

Thanks

I hope theses tracks get to see the light of day theses unreleased songs can make some people rich I would totally pay for an unreleased Eazy-E album

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 1,188 Posts

I smell fuckery.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

Formerly A Tolerant Bro Oso for president's Avatar
    Thanks

i lost any hope of any unrealeased eazy shit back in 2012....
    i had a litte grasp of hope last year when the movie was realeased but nothing
    even the ex ruthless records artist say shit about it to get attention, like sylk
    i think nobody has nothing with any real worth, aside from maybe a verse or something like that...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oso for president View Post
    i lost any hope of any unrealeased eazy shit back in 2012....
    i had a litte grasp of hope last year when the movie was realeased but nothing
    even the ex ruthless records artist say shit about it to get attention, like sylk
    i think nobody has nothing with any real worth, aside from maybe a verse or something like that...
    wasn't tomica supposed to have a shitload but couldn't sell it since Jerry blocked it cause shes a whore or something?

now Jerry is dead, so if tomica has any unreleased shit, we'll see it soon

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

Thanks

and yeah if those tapes do exist they will eventually find their way to the surface

Formerly A Tolerant Bro Oso for president's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post
    wasn't tomica supposed to have a shitload but couldn't sell it since Jerry blocked it cause shes a whore or something?

i dont think tomica is gonna realease shit, even with heller death, like i said, aside from maybe a low quality recorded verse, or an alternative version of a song weve already heard, i dont think she is sitting on the guns n roses collabo, or the 2pac collabo or the ice cube diss, i highly doubt they even exist, maybe the gnr collab is real since theres pics of eazy haging out with them, but the rest just sounds like an eazy stan's wet dream, and since evrybody wants a piece of the cake people are willing to say everything to get a little attention. but hey maybe im wrong

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oso for president View Post
    i dont think tomica is gonna realease shit, even with heller death, like i said, aside from maybe a low quality recorded verse, or an alternative version of a song weve already heard, i dont think she is sitting on the guns n roses collabo, or the 2pac collabo or the ice cube diss, i highly doubt they even exist, maybe the gnr collab is real since theres pics of eazy haging out with them, but the rest just sounds like an eazy stan's wet dream, and since evrybody wants a piece of the cake people are willing to say everything to get a little attention. but hey maybe im wrong
    the gnr collab is confirmed real according to axl rose and some certificate. Axl heard the track and apparently it sounds like body count and barely has any eazy e vocals on it

that being said, dr dre very probably had access to whatever vocals tomica had since he worked with her on the movie and decided to use the ruthless radio theme instead of a real unreleased track, which makes it logical to think she has no, or barely any material left

still I think it is very reasonable to believe there are like 10 unreleased eazy e guest verses in vaults somewhere gathering dust + some material tomica etc. still have left. An album albeit a bad one with lots of filler, is still feasible
    Last edited by odeon; 09-11-2016 at 06:17 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 1,188 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post

Yeah, i remember some shit like that. Unfortunately Tomica doesn't want to get rich anymore and is still wants buried Eazy-E's name.