Thread: Soulja Boy's $400 Million Deal Confirmed

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

Default Soulja Boy's $400 Million Deal Confirmed

Soulja Boy really did sign a $400 million deal. And it's with World Poker Fund Holdings.

The company, which is a publicly held gaming platform, released a statement today (May 20), explaining that the deal is for five years. World Poker Fund Holdings cites the partnerships of Puff Daddy and Ciroc vodka and 50 Cent and Vitamin Water as reasons it believes joining forces with Soulja Boy will be a success. And it says it has reason he will be a better brand ambassador than any of them.

"Soulja Boy is arguably the world’s youngest music mogul to complete a deal of this magnitude," the statement says. "At 25, he is one of most influential urban entertainers and artist on social media today, boasting a social media following of over 15 million. Soulja Boy will mobilize his network to promote World Poker Fund’s online gaming assets such as CelebrityWorld.com and its soon-to-launch 'in-flight gaming' platform which aims to service the 3 billion plus global travelers across multiple airlines worldwide."

Soulja Boy, who first announced the $400 million deal on Twitter, expresses excitement in the deal and building his brand with World Poker Fund.

“I invest in things I understand," he says in the statement. "I enjoy music, and of course gaming. Being an influencer is a form of currency. Having portfolio diversification is critical if you want to be an effective brand ambassador. With regards to World Poker Fund, I believe in its strategy, its team, the vision, and management’s ability to target its financial goals.”

SOURCE

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,306 Posts

yeah the company that promised him that is only worth like 1 mil

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,654 Posts

Damn Soulja, stunt on them haters
    Trying to take anothers life, is you Based God mothaphucka?!?

Can't wait for R.A.'s album to drop!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 1,438 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post
    yeah the company that promised him that is only worth like 1 mil
    ok dis ktt

the company is only worth 1 mil but doesn't necessarily they only have 1 mill in funds. also, the deal is for 5 years, he will need to generate a great deal of traffic to the company in order to see the $400 Mill.. they probably gave him a small advancement.. to me it seems they only signed him to a $400 Mill deal because 1. he's dumb enough to take the deal without fully understanding what this means; he probably wont meet the quota and will be dropped or owe them money. 2. they understood that this was going to be big news, which means this itself can be nothing more than a marketing scheme on the company's part.

i dont know the full details of the contract so these are all just assumptions
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman View Post
    Kendrick Lamar #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Up N Comin View Post
    eazy for life
    Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post
    I like kendrick lamar a lot too!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Twigg For This Useful Post:

yung dree (05-21-2016)