Thread: The Game Breaks Silence On G-Unit Reunion Rumors

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

Default The Game Breaks Silence On G-Unit Reunion Rumors

LOS ANGELES, CA - Last week, the recurring idea of a 50 Cent and The Game reunion exploded on social media after an Instagram photos tagged them both in the same location. Afterwarrds, HipHopDX spoke with Game’s artist, Pharoah last week, debunking the rumor that G-Unit was reuniting.

Over the weekend, DX got the chance to speak with Game at the video shoot for his single “Roped Off” featuring Problem and Boogie (which dropped today) at an apartment complex in West Compton. He said he couldn't see a reunion with his former comrade anytime soon. "I don't know where that came from man, but I can't see that happening no time in the near future," said Game. "You know he's doing his thing, I'm doing my thing. Banks, Buck and Yayo, they all doing their thing.

As the ten-year feud between both turned more civil more recently, fans of both have wanted the two to collaborate again fueling rumors of a G-Unit reunion with the original line-up. This is something that hasn't gone unnoticed by Game as well. "Positivity is all love these days," added Game. "2016, we're trying to keep everybody alive out here."

The single “Roped Off” will be featured on a new project related to an upcoming A&E documentary inspired by The Hub City. Though details were sparse, Game said the film should provide another view of Compton. "Obviously, niggas is making money and make it straight outta Compton, but what about straight into Compton?" described Game. "It's about coming outside to back in and letting the world see the hood like they ain't never seen before. All the hoods and sides."

SOURCE

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

Thanks

original line-up. do people not know G-unit was like 8 niggas deep. I can't name everybody but wasn't it like
    50 Cent
    Game
    Young Buck
    Tony Yayo
    Lloyd Banks
    Alchemist
    Spider Loc
    Lil Scrappy
    and Lil Eazy-E as an honorary member cuz Game already joined and they were beefing at the time.
    Also Spider Loc is straight Garbage. Don't bring that nigga back into G-Unit. Also one last thing. Are people this fucking stupid to keep spreading this rumor. Like every year it's GAME AND 50 CENT BEEFING AGAIN
    Or its fucking
    GAME AND 50 CENT WORKING TOGETHER AGAIN.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 1,438 Posts

Alchemist, Lil Scrappy and Lil Eazy E werent in G-Unit.. where'd you pull this info from? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman View Post
    Kendrick Lamar #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Up N Comin View Post
    eazy for life
    Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post
    I like kendrick lamar a lot too!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twigg For This Useful Post:

Ghype (05-18-2016),odeon (05-18-2016)

Thanks

I actually had to look it up after I posted. I didn't know there was a difference between G-Unit and G-Unit records. Lil Eazy was actually offered a position in G-Unit around the same time as Spider Loc, though. He just turned it down because of Game. I don't even know why I thought Alchemist was signed.

But from what I saw Lil Scrappy was a part of G-Unit Records with Spider Loc, but G-Unit was only 50, Yayo, and Banks, then they added Kidd Kidd, Game, and Young Buck, so Game still wouldn't be an original member.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 1,188 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yung dree View Post
    original line-up. do people not know G-unit was like 8 niggas deep. I can't name everybody but wasn't it like
    50 Cent
    Game
    Young Buck
    Tony Yayo
    Lloyd Banks
    Alchemist
    Spider Loc
    Lil Scrappy
    and Lil Eazy-E as an honorary member cuz Game already joined and they were beefing at the time.
    Also Spider Loc is straight Garbage. Don't bring that nigga back into G-Unit. Also one last thing. Are people this fucking stupid to keep spreading this rumor. Like every year it's GAME AND 50 CENT BEEFING AGAIN
    Or its fucking
    GAME AND 50 CENT WORKING TOGETHER AGAIN.
    Spider Loc cool though. Why you hatting on Loc for?
    Loc will run up on you like this fool...

Thanks

Cuz dude can't rap. Shit he can Loc up all he wants too, he'll still be a shit rapper.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yung dree For This Useful Post:

Ghype (05-20-2016),odeon (05-18-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,306 Posts

Lil Eazy E was one of the greatest wastes of talent, only talented kid eazy had btw

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

10. The Following User Says Thank You to odeon For This Useful Post:

yung dree (05-18-2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post
    Lil Eazy E was one of the greatest wastes of talent, only talented kid eazy had btw
    I have too agree with you 100% on that. People may say that all he did was name drop Eazy and try to ride off of his legacy. Shit people even say that he would never follow in Eazy's footsteps, but the truth of the matter is that Lil Eazy actually could rap. Yeah Consequences and Get Crackin' weren't written by him, but those songs were whack as fuck anyway. His beef with Game was enough to put him on the spot and he answered back with confidence. Lil Eazy even had a huge fucking following and a whole forum dedicated to the advancement of his career(lileazy-e.net). I was a part of that forum and there were a bunch of people waiting on his debut album Prince of Compton and we kept hearing that it was getting pushed backed. I really don't think Lil Eazy was motivated enough to release music or he actually listened to the fucking hate and just gave up.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,654 Posts

Niggas realness =\= Rapping skills

This what's wrong with the old niggas smh
    Last edited by Hyperactive; 05-18-2016 at 08:52 PM.
    Trying to take anothers life, is you Based God mothaphucka?!?

Can't wait for R.A.'s album to drop!