Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Birdman Storms Out The Breakfast Club Interview Before It Begins

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twigg View Post
    you dont understand how important this interview was..
    Im a start this shit off by saying... He could of pulled up.

No one wants the hear Birdman bullshit to those dusty questions everyone knows the answers 2.. Him storming off was far more entertaining!

why he doesn't pay people
    Cause he's a hustler and the people he doesn't pay have no balls to do anything about it but seek legal advice...

money dont make you a man smfh
    Said the broke man...

Quote Originally Posted by yung dree View Post
    Technically he didn't even get paid cuz he didn't even do the interview.
    Of course he's getting paid.. He is living large off Lil Wayne's royalties and others...

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,654 Posts

Smh I had written a long ass respond and forgot to post it.. I'm mad af
    Trying to take anothers life, is you Based God mothaphucka?!?

Can't wait for R.A.'s album to drop!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hyperactive For This Useful Post:

Twigg (04-28-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 1,438 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stalky View Post
    Im a start this shit off by saying... He could of pulled up.
    No one wants the hear Birdman bullshit to those dusty questions everyone knows the answers 2.. Him storming off was far more entertaining!
    Cause he's a hustler and the people he doesn't pay have no balls to do anything about it but seek legal advice...
    Said the broke man...
    Of course he's getting paid.. He is living large off Lil Wayne's royalties and others...
    who could've pulled up? the radio guy? do you not realize how dumb that sounds? Charlamagne never claimed to be a gangster lmao
    there are plenty of people who would've watched that interview, water u talking about stalky? Dame Dash's interview was huge and we heard all that shit before too lol
    youre completely ignorant if you think being a hustler = ripping off people.. Jay-Z & Dre make way more money than this dude and they have NO problem paying off their people. you have a terrible business mindset if you think Birdman is a "hustler" for ripping people off bro
    and i'll say that when im rich.. by your logic, dudes like Riff Raff are more of a man than you are bc his bank account says more? money aint everything. That's what dudes like Pac, Kendrick, Cole, etc. are/were trying to push to the youth.. people who are trying to push boundaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman View Post
    Kendrick Lamar #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Up N Comin View Post
    eazy for life
    Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post
    I like kendrick lamar a lot too!

Thanks

who could've pulled up? the radio guy? do you not realize how dumb that sounds? Charlamagne never claimed to be a gangster lmao
    there are plenty of people who would've watched that interview, water u talking about stalky? Dame Dash's interview was huge and we heard all that shit before too lol
    youre completely ignorant if you think being a hustler = ripping off people.. Jay-Z & Dre make way more money than this dude and they have NO problem paying off their people. you have a terrible business mindset if you think Birdman is a "hustler" for ripping people off bro
    and i'll say that when im rich.. by your logic, dudes like Riff Raff are more of a man than you are bc his bank account says more? money aint everything. That's what dudes like Pac, Kendrick, Cole, etc. are/were trying to push to the youth.. people who are trying to push boundaries.
    Twigg you got no fucken clue about a "hustler".... The name means exactly that... TO HUSTLE SOMEONE..

Why did Birdman walk out on that interview? I know because he's been busy stealing from his clients.(Why in fucks name do you think "his son" Dwayne is suing him?) Any fucken bright ideas Mr Producer?
    You will never be rich with an attitude like that Twigg.. Ive been both broke and rich and any day of the fucken week ill prefer rich and die trying..

That's what dudes like Pac.. were trying to push to the youth
    "I can make a million and STILL not get enough of spending" - 2pac

"How you gonna be a "man" when you starving" - 2pac

I could go on all night.. You have no clue about business kid so don't preach to the fucken preacher...

"Are you finished or are you done?" - Birdman

And fuck Kendrick... Over-rated as hell.. I would prefer to see Schoolboy Q take the spot light..

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

Thanks

And fuck Kendrick... Over-rated as hell.. I would prefer to see Schoolboy Q take the spot light..
    Just once I would like to see someone talk about Big K.R.I.T.

Thanks

Big KRIT went downhill tbh

And true, you ain't a Man if you can't provide

Interview would've been dope, pulling up on Charlamagne (radio guy) is not a bad thing, should be encouraged tbh for his attitude

Birdman real for that one but still childish for leaving

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hyperactive For This Useful Post:

stalky (04-28-2016),yung dree (04-28-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 1,438 Posts

Twigg you got no fucken clue about a "hustler".... The name means exactly that... TO HUSTLE SOMEONE..

Why did Birdman walk out on that interview? I know because he's been busy stealing from his clients.(Why in fucks name do you think "his son" Dwayne is suing him?) Any fucken bright ideas Mr Producer?
    You will never be rich with an attitude like that Twigg.. Ive been both broke and rich and any day of the fucken week ill prefer rich and die trying..

"I can make a million and STILL not get enough of spending" - 2pac

"How you gonna be a "man" when you starving" - 2pac

I could go on all night.. You have no clue about business kid so don't preach to the fucken preacher...

"Are you finished or are you done?" - Birdman

idk about out there but the term "hustling" out here means you're grinding, youre keeping busy and putting all your effort into your venture in order to reach whatever your goal is.. this isn't the 90s, the term has evolved as time progressed. it's a positive word now lmao.. that's why when you watch interviews you always here the excessive amounts of "im just hustling.. grinding".. you're hustling TO the money.. thats why the use the term "hustle" in sports and businesses. it's bigger than the streets now

how can you possibly know what's going through his head? he even apologized to the breakfast club and tried to come back LOL, nigga you're talking out your ass with that one.

with an attitude like what? dont assume shit about my hustle lmao.. im averaging 4 hours of sleep a day. working on music, networking, school and a part time job.. theres days i dont sleep, so what you gonna tell me about my attitude when im probably working as hard as you are? im not out here driving into TV screens in my spare time, im working during any time i have off.. dont disrespect me like that. your "rich" is probably different than mine.. if your name isnt on the Forbes list than you aint rich to me (this is my personal perspective, do you tho). that's why i still consider myself broke... i got a long ways to go, i aint settling for average..

"I'd rather die enormous than live dormant.." - Jay (since we using quotes)
    the risk is death, so the reward should equate to that.. so youre right "get rich or die tryin" but i dont plan on settling until i can provide for not only for myself and my family but for the community i grew up in. i got way more ambition than you assume bruh lol

never did i say you shouldn't provide for your family, idk where yall even pulled that from.
    lmao educate ya self, Stalky.. this is the agenda Pac was trying to push. quoting from his rap songs doesn't hold weight.. we all know it was purely for entertainment, refer to his interview at 17 years old.

I have no clue about business? alright. please educate me on the differences between B2B and B2Cs.. or LLC.. can you even tell me the differences between these without doing a google search? you the business genius tho, right? what about the differences between copyrights, trademarks and publishing rights? do i need to stop going to a lawyer for business advice or should i just come to you instead? you're buggin.

wtf does that kendrick bit have to do with the conversation? lol... im not even gonna address that.

stalky, you the homie but dont come at me mad disrespectful and try to son me when you dont even know what my mind is capable of. just bc i come on here and fuck around doesn't mean im not working my ass off and gaining knowledge every single day.
    Last edited by Twigg; 04-28-2016 at 07:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman View Post
    Kendrick Lamar #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Up N Comin View Post
    eazy for life
    Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post
    I like kendrick lamar a lot too!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Twigg For This Useful Post:

stalky (04-28-2016)

Formerly A Tolerant Bro Oso for president's Avatar
    Thanks

wow a long and serious debate came out from a 47 year old man sayin "is yall finished or is yall done?"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oso for president For This Useful Post:

stalky (04-28-2016), Twigg (04-29-2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oso for president View Post
    wow a long and serious debate came out from a 47 year old man sayin "is yall finished or is yall done?"
    I gotta agree fully. I went a little over my head about an interview that never happened. Was funny as fuck though.

Wasn't trying to disrespect ya @ Twigg. I was just posting bullshit on the forum as usual.. I know you work your ass off keep it going tbh.

But as for 2pac wanting riches.. He said it more than just in his music quotes.

0:43

Birdman seriously actually apologized to the breakfast club and tried to come back? smh..

Thanks

Yeah I mean he is old af he should have some sense lol

Still Charlamagne a bitch for not wanting him back, like just do the interview damn lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hyperactive For This Useful Post:

Twigg (04-29-2016)