Thread: Krazy Dee of N.W.A - 5 unreleased Eazy E tracks / NWA Movie / Jerry Heller (2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

Default Krazy Dee of N.W.A - 5 unreleased Eazy E tracks / NWA Movie / Jerry Heller (2016)

You saw it first @ [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stalky For This Useful Post:

Damn Congratz (04-23-2016),DockLSD (04-23-2016),odeon (04-23-2016),yung dree (04-23-2016)

Thanks

I've been waiting forever for these tracks to drop, glad to see Krazy is still interested in finding a way to get them out there and maybe even (rightfully) profit from it all.

I like how he commented on the SOC film, I feel for him and Arabian Prince, they were flat out ignored in it all.

I still find it weird how DJ Yella said there weren't really any unreleased tracks, I mean is that from a really old interview or something? Maybe at the time some stuff slipped his mind (with the exception of the Ice Cube diss).

"It's stupid to think that people are going to do things because it says so in a (rap) song. They're gonna shoot cops 'cause they want to, not because they heard a song." - Eazy-E

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DockLSD View Post
    I still find it weird how DJ Yella said there weren't really any unreleased tracks, I mean is that from a really old interview or something?
    He said it last year but Yella's been stacking L's for some time..

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,306 Posts

dope shit stalk! can you ask him for the names of the tracks? although I doubt he'd reveal them it would be great to put it up on our Eazy E vault thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stalky View Post
    He said it last year but Yella's been stacking L's for some time..

I think
    A.) yella might not know about those Eazy tracks.
    B.) he might be talking about full songs, not features (the leaked tracks where all feats)
    C.) He might not want to say they exist so we can potentially be surprised by a new track in the future.

but for real if they got all the unreleased Eazy Pella's, ripped them off their poverty beats and put them on beats in the style of for example "all the way up" by fat Joe then it could have a legit shot at aoty.

maybe release the og tracks on the deluxe album.
    Last edited by odeon; 04-23-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'