Thread: Rock & Roll Hall of Fame - NWA (2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

Default Rock & Roll Hall of Fame - NWA (2016)

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

Los Angeles rappers N.W.A., whose legacy gained new life with the hit movie "Straight Outta Compton," join the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Friday with a quartet of 1970s era rock acts. Cheap Trick, Chicago, Deep Purple and Steve Miller are also being honored at a ceremony in Brooklyn's Barclays Center. N.W.A.'s rough-hewn tales of life on the streets tilted the balance toward West Coast rap in the late 1980s on songs like "F--- the Police," ''Boyz-N-The Hood" and "Straight Outta Compton." Following the act's breakup, Dr. Dre became one of music's most in-demand producers and a billionaire with a high-tech headphone company. Ice Cube moves between music and a successful acting career. Named for one of N.W.A.'s best-known songs, the movie "Straight Outta Compton" told the band's story and was one of the biggest box office winners of 2015.

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,306 Posts

good to see them all on stage together tbh

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,306 Posts

and Eazy E's mother is on stage, not tomica, that's dope aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'