Thread: Puff Daddy Addresses Reports He Hired A Hit On Tupac

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

Default Puff Daddy Addresses Reports He Hired A Hit On Tupac

NEW YORK, NY - In the recently released documentary, Murder Rap, retired LAPD detective Greg Kading claims that Puff Daddy hired a Crips gang member to kill Tupac during the height of the Bad Boy Entertainment and Death Row Records beef.

Puff Daddy has remained quiet on the subject until today (April 1), when he was asked by The Breakfast Club host Charlamagne to address the reports that he put a hit on Tupac.

ďWe donít talk about things that are nonsense," Diddy says. "We donít even entertain nonsense, my brother. So weíre not even going to go there, with all due respect. I appreciate you as a journalist asking. Thank you.Ē

The radio show personality, and his co-hosts Angela Yee and DJ Envy, express appreciation for the Bad Boy Entertainment boss's honesty and collected response to a controversial topic. Diddy says that he has grown a lot throughout his career and has been making a conscious effort to maintain his composure as he's grown in the industry.

"Iíma tell you all this, this is very important," he says. "I got this new hashtag. Itís called New Life. I had to start living a new life, man. The way I was approaching things, the way I was reacting to things, we all grow up. We all do things in ways that maybe you can do better. Iím just trying to figure out ways to do better. I know Iím in the public eye. I gotta handle all types of different stuff. You all have a job to do. It ainít no problem. But Iím in control of what I say. I donít get into nonsense. I donít have nothing but love for everybody. God sent me on this earth to give life, to inspire life, to only do things that are positive. Any negative things that Iíve done, thatís the devil at work. At the end of the day, the devilís a liar and I canít feed into negativity or anything like that when Iím in control of myself. So Iíve gotta always be trying to strive and get better."

In an interview with Pharrell on his OTHERtone radio show in August, Diddy shared similar comments about learning to only spread positivity as he's journeyed in the music industry.

SOURCE

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

I watched Murder Rap on tv and I am sure Diddy put a hit on 2pac and had him killed the evidence is heavy.

ďWe donít talk about things that are nonsense,"

He doesn't want to talk cause he's guilty as fuck and knows cause he had 2pac killed & he had Biggie killed because of his actions also.

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stalky For This Useful Post:

yung dree (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 1,188 Posts

Gay Ass Danny Boy said there was a bounty out for a Death Row chain (probably put out by Puff Daddy)

@11:54