Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MC Eiht Suggests Gangbanging Was Tupac’s Ultimate Downfall

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

Default MC Eiht Suggests Gangbanging Was Tupac’s Ultimate Downfall

MC Eiht on Tupac: “He kinda stepped into a world that he wasn’t gonna probably be able to get out of.”

MC Eiht speaks on the possible involvement gangbanging had in the death of Tupac Shakur.

While speaking with Vlad TV, Compton, California rapper MC Eiht spoke on the negative impact gangbanging and gang affiliations had on the late Tupac Shakur.

According to MC Eiht, who revealed that he’s “always had good experiences” with ‘Pac, the rapper went “backwards” with his gang affiliations. He explained that the rapper could have still been here today, and gone on to leave “a way better mark,” specifically in music.

“I thought it was one of those scenarios to where you ask what you get for,” MC Eiht said. “He left us with this image of being this—One minute, he could be ‘Girls, fuck that. Stand up and empower yourselves.’ To one image it was ‘Fuck the world.’ And ‘I’mma shoot you. And blast on you.’ To one image, ‘I’m gangbanging. And I’m with Suge and the Bloods.’ So, to me, it was a hard role because it was some of those situations that he should’ve avoided. Gangbanging is going backwards. Especially if you started off on a different path. You didn’t start here. You started in other places…So, to go through all you went through and your end result is being killed in a drive-by…You could have been here and left a way better mark. Especially when it came to the rap game.”

Later in the conversation, the possibility that Tupac was killed as a result of the attack on Orlando Anderson, a member of the Crips, was brought up. MC Eiht further explained that Tupac, who wasn’t from Compton and didn’t have previous gang ties, stepped into a world he would have ultimately been unable to get out of.

“The streets talk,” he said. “Eventually, the streets talk…My thing about that is you have to really tread lightly when it comes to gangbanging affiliation and who you fuckin’ with. Because you might be trying to prove a point to the dudes you around. But you never have any idea who the fuck you fuckin’ with. And you don’t know if this dude done killed 50 mothafuckas or nobody. By him not being from Compton and [knowing] the foundations of these real dudes, he kinda stepped into a world that he wasn’t gonna probably be able to get out of.”

Video of MC Eiht speaking on Tupac’s gang affiliations, can be found below.

SOURCE

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stalky For This Useful Post:

Twigg (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,654 Posts

Yeah he should've stopped trying to act hard

Got what he deserved
    Trying to take anothers life, is you Based God mothaphucka?!?

Can't wait for R.A.'s album to drop!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,306 Posts

its kind of obvious yeah. the only other option is the fucking illuminati lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

Based God
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,332 Times in 1,496 Posts

yeah obviously.
    he jumped a gang member.
    of course they gonna retaliate
    DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVE ACAPELLAS HERE - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

SIGN UP HERE TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR LINKS - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperactive View Post
    Yeah he should've stopped trying to act hard

Got what he deserved
    Fuck out here... "My pops warned me when I was growing up... If you play pussy your bound to get fucked" - Eazy E

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

Thanks

Well they still fucked Pac so idk what you're trying to say lol

Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 1,438 Posts

hype too disrespectful smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman View Post
    Kendrick Lamar #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Up N Comin View Post
    eazy for life
    Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post
    I like kendrick lamar a lot too!

Thanks

They killed him, they fucked him over

Stating facts = disrespectful

Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 1,438 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperactive View Post
    They killed him, they fucked him over

Stating facts = disrespectful
    referring to the "got what he deserved" bit, bruh.. youre an ass lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman View Post
    Kendrick Lamar #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Up N Comin View Post
    eazy for life
    Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post
    I like kendrick lamar a lot too!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twigg View Post
    referring to the "got what he deserved" bit, bruh.. youre an ass lmao
    Ohh for sure. I know he likes "some pac songs" but every chance he gets he likes to diss the dead. (Pac was 24 when he died.. He did pretty well for his age.)

"God bless the dead"