Thread: Martin Shkreli To Ghostface Killah: "You're My Son"

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

Default Martin Shkreli To Ghostface Killah: "You're My Son"

UPDATE #4: "You're an old man that's lost his relevance and you're trying to reclaim the spotlight from my spotlight," Shkreli says. He also demands a written apology from the rap legend.

Martin Shkreli calls Ghostface Killah his "son" in a video published by TMZ today (January 28). The former pharmaceutical executive refers to the Wu-Tang Clan rapper as "Dennis," his given name, throughout the two-minute clip. Shkreli is surrounded by three men in ski masks as he delivers his message to Ghostface.

"At the end of the day, I'm very sorry for you," Shkreli, who bought the one-of-a-kind Once Upon a Time In Shaolin album, says. "You're an old man. You're an old man that's lost his relevance and you're trying to reclaim the spotlight from my spotlight. That's not gonna work, Ghost, Dennis. In fact, I think that if you ever say some dumb shit again, this album, this Shaolin, I'm gonna erase all your shit from this album. I'm gonna erase you from the record books of rap. You're gonna be done. You're my son. You have to listen to me. I buttered your bread, you understand me?"

Ghostface Killah called Shkreli a "shithead" when asked about the purchase of the album and said that the project should be owned by "the people."

"Without me, you're nothing," Shkreli continues in the video. "So even though I pity you, I have to give you some punishment. I expect you to write me a written apology from the heart. Some contrition, some long letter where you explain your sorrow and sadness for what you've done."

During a December interview with HipHopDX, Shkreli said that he has aspirations as a rapper.

"I think I could express myself through it," he said at the time. "Thereís never been an [incredibly wealthy] rapper. All these guys rap about is money and I have a lot to say."

Watch the video of Martin Shkreli threatening Ghostface Killah below:

And like clockwork, Martin Shkreli responds to Ghostface Killah's "Michael Jackson-nose kid" comments which were released by TMZ earlier today. Only this time, the former Turing Pharmaceuticals CEO appears to threaten the rap legend.

Taking to Twitter, Shkreli says to expect "A [Ghostface Killah] response tomorrow evening" as well as "Don't cry, Ghost. All rap careers come to an eventual end. Long time coming, motherfucker."

This isn't the first time Shkreli has appeared to threatened a Wu-Tang Clan member. In an exclusive conversation with HipHopDX, the Brooklyn native took aim at RZA for showing public disrespect following the purchase of Wu-Once Upon A Time In Shaolin.

"I can get down," Shkreli tells DX. "I donít think RZA knows that. I think he thinks Iím some powder puff white guy CEO thatís got too much money. No. No, no, no. I definitely don't spend $2 million for nothing. Thatís a lot of money, even if youíre Carl Icahn. Iíd encourage him to shut the fuck up before he goes a little too far. We'll see what happens. I think heís a smart man. He definitely acts like his shit doesnít stink and he invented rap. This concept of selling one album, this shitís backfiring for him now..."

The war of words between Martin Shkreli and Ghostface Killah continues. TMZ caught up with GFK and asked his thoughts on Shkreli calling him a "non-profit rapper."

"This is the man that wanna be beefing," Ghost says in the video. "The Michael Jackson-nose-kid... C'mon bruh, you don't want to do it. I'll break your heart in four days. We can play if you wanna play. We can get it in. I'm just laughing off the dude's face. C'mon, man. Look at that smile."

Watch the video below.

SOURCE

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,306 Posts

Jesus that white dude is so fucking bored he bought a million dollar album just to troll ghost with it

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

3. The Following User Says Thank You to odeon For This Useful Post:

stalky (01-29-2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post
    Jesus that white dude is so fucking bored he bought a million dollar album just to troll ghost with it
    For the record he paid 2 milly. Which I think is very silly.

Imo the real gangsta's are the ones wearing no masks. (That dudes nose does look like MJ's tbh)

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 1,438 Posts

Makashkreli
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman View Post
    Kendrick Lamar #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Up N Comin View Post
    eazy for life
    I like kendrick lamar a lot too!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,306 Posts

this guy is my hero

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

Thanks

this guy is my hero
    Ghost or Pee Wee Herman?