Thread: Rapper Meek Mill commits suicide at age 28

Formerly A Tolerant Bro Oso for president's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Rapper Meek Mill commits suicide at age 28

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

January 16 2016, Philadelphia, Pensylvania 6:06 pm. Rapper Meek Mill born Robert Rihmeek Williams commited suicide at a Philadelphia Recording studio after uploading a shitty ass "freestyle" as part of an ep called 4-4 EP. Hi's engineer claims that the Philly rapper dropped a song that was so "boo boo" that killed hi's career and took hi's life in matter of minutes, he proceed to call the track "gay as hell" and claiming that the situation was so depressing that he didn't even mixed the record correctly. "Maaaaane, that shit was boo boo mane namsayin?, i told hi's ass not to drop that shit but he kept mumbling shit i couldnt understand mane, when he recorded de shit i just added gain and dipped the fuck outta there to fix me a cup of lean mane shit was gay as hell mane. When i came back cuh was having a seizure i laugh and recorded it on video if yall want the leak i need 20,000 likes on my homegirl's instagram @raquel_thickness_1738, gang, gang, gang, gang, gang, gang, free my nigga Vic, free all the guys, R.I.P. my nigga Poo we ridin witchu' mane".

Source.

Thanks

tf is that link oso lmfao