Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: History of eazye.org and Eazy E forums in general ITT

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,306 Posts

this design is the classic one, but im glad we switched it up, the new one is fresher and now we can easily seperate whats new and old
    Last edited by odeon; 07-31-2015 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

Formerly A Tolerant Bro Oso for president's Avatar
    Thanks

and the rest is history, i remember the first design, the blue one, i wasnt even mr-e i dont remember what username i had and i dont remember why i was even there, remixin aint my passion. but i registered as mr-e cuz soeone posted the vh1 nwa doc.
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Studio Gangsta
    Thanks

Haha, great to see people talking about Tha Shack and other forums. I was surprised people still remember me. For the record: I'm DEKO. Former webmaster of the Dutch website EazyE.nl; which at one point had a Dutch and English version. I also hosted Tha Shack on my server at eazye.nl/thashack. Those were good times I think about every day!

My interest in Eazy never disappeared. It was only that I went through new (busy) experiences in my life that I decided to put the site down. This was also because all the buzz of new Eazy E-releases died down. After Impact Of A Legend, we waited and waited... but nothing (interested) was released anymore. A fucking shame if you ask me! So to clarify: as time flew by, I lost interest in my site and Forum. I hope y'all understand this.

So now, ten years later, I'm a teacher in the Dutch language. :-) Now and then I check some Eazy E-forums like this one (and DubCNN) to read new things. But I hardly ever post something.

Peace to all of you! Thanks for everything. We're all still Ruthless 4 Life. ;-)

Greets,
    DEKO
    Last edited by DEKO; 12-08-2016 at 10:05 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DEKO For This Useful Post:

odeon (12-08-2016)

Thanks

"EazyE.com is STILL for sale still currently and the owner wants $100,000... [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...] ) "
    That's too much ;x
    Are y'all affiliated with [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...] ?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
    "EazyE.com is STILL for sale still currently and the owner wants $100,000... [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...] ) "
    That's too much ;x
    Are y'all affiliated with [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...] ?
    I think we might be officially affiliated with ecpt now yeah, but we know the site very well, we all got accounts there and we used to "raid" it every now and then. The owner, serg, seems to be a dope dude, but some of it's members from back in the day used to be a lil close minded, it's kinda dead now tho

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

Thanks

It seems dead, do you still go there from time to time or you stopped?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
    It seems dead, do you still go there from time to time or you stopped?
    "Im staring at the world through my rear view" - 2pac.

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years