Thread: N.W.A. - Niggaz4life (2xLP - Deluxe Reissue 2015 + 3D Lenticular Cover)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

Default N.W.A. - Niggaz4life (2xLP - Deluxe Reissue 2015 + 3D Lenticular Cover)

Niggaz4Life (also known as EFIL4ZAGGIN), is the second and final studio album by gangsta rap group N.W.A. It was their final album, as the group disbanded later the same year after the departure of Dr. Dre and songwriter The D.O.C. for Death Row Records. The album features only four members of the original line-up, as Ice Cube had already left the group in 1989. UMe's Respect The classics line will reissue this classic album back on vinyl with a limited edition 3D lenticular cover that brings the grisly murder scene on the cover to life.

SOURCE

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks Michael Valdez for the picture! Got my copy on the way.

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stalky For This Useful Post:

RapWiseDotCom (02-22-2015),ruthlessmutha (02-24-2015),yung dree (02-22-2015)

Studio Gangsta
    Thanks

thanks