Thread: Unsung - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony [Full Documentary-2014]

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

Default Unsung - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony [Full Documentary-2014]

Dope as hell

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stalky For This Useful Post:

Codeine (11-05-2014)

Thanks

I saw this on tv last week. They aren't really singers so I didn't know why they were on Unsung but it was still dope.

Based God
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,332 Times in 1,496 Posts

they do kinda sing tho.
    DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVE ACAPELLAS HERE - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

SIGN UP HERE TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR LINKS - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Damn Congratz For This Useful Post:

stalky (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Up N Comin View Post
    they do kinda sing tho.
    Of course they sing. Hooks , songs , the works.

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years