Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Eazy-E Vault: List Of Unreleased Eazy-E Songs & Albums

Thanks
    Thanked 2,323 Times in 1,496 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OG Gangsta Lean View Post
    The original is the album version. The Ruthless Radio version is the album version with the murder was the case beat running through it. It was clearly not professionally made, just like the flesh flip remix. There is no original version with an alternate recording of the same lyrics with the murder was the case beat.

Ruthless Radio "leaked" version:

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Snippet of tape rip of Ruthless Radio show premiere:

man you can't be serious lmao. the shit is clearly the og. theres no indication it was a remix. they premiered it as that. you out of your mind if you think deathrow would clear the sample for that song clearly why they changed it. Only reason they got away with using the Deep Cover sample on Creep N Crawl is because Deathrow doesn't own the rights to that fully. The murder was the case sample wouldn't fly by so well obviously.
    no one is saying there is a different recording. they obviously got the masters of the track, removed the murder the case sample and added new keys due to sample clearance issues.
    if you can't tell that is layered over the album version then your tone deaf. the keys that you hear on the album version are on that remake claming to be the original. shit if you just listen to the end you can't hear the two tracks go out of sync.
    its worth having it on the list since it still hasn't leaked.
    Last edited by Damn Congratz; 09-07-2016 at 07:22 AM.
    DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVE ACAPELLAS HERE - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

SIGN UP HERE TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR LINKS - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Damn Congratz For This Useful Post:

eed (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,323 Times in 1,496 Posts

also that snippet you posted is the exact same snippet i posted lmao
    that Hip-Hop Universe version is a mess. you legit have to be tone deaf to think thats legit.
    Last edited by Damn Congratz; 09-07-2016 at 07:26 AM.
    DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVE ACAPELLAS HERE - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

SIGN UP HERE TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR LINKS - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks

That's not how you make music dude. Do you really think they recorded the original with the murder was the case beat than didn't bother to record the lyrics again to go with the new beat?

Studio time is money. They ain't going to record a song that has zero chance of getting released due to copyright issues.

The "snippet" on your video has the same album version tones running through it as the "leaked"" fan" made version.

Did you even hear the Ruthless radio show premiere back in '94?

Have you heard the Flesh Flip crossroads remix? I guess that's fan made too cause it has bad mixing?

Thanks

I used to associate with Paperboy between 01-03. We would kick it, smoke blunts, and he would come to my studio sessions. During a smoke session, he told me he had done a few songs with Eazy-E, and not just the "Still Fuckem" track. How true it is? I don't know. Just stating what he told me. I also hear some tracks from PB's the love never dies before it came out. I was supposed to go to Rhythm D's with him. My big homie Big D from Louisiana ended up going and getting a beat. I think Pape may have moved back to LA, not contact with him since 07.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DGS For This Useful Post:

odeon (11-03-2016)

Thanks

I fuckin hate it when some1 dies n tha rats steal what they can! Good thread tho!
    Fuckem And Feedem DogFood

CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE PAGE BELOW!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,100 Times in 1,562 Posts

Mr. Bill Collector (verse) . Confirmed exists and snippet posted! Original post updated!

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stalky For This Useful Post:

odeon (07-29-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stalky View Post
    Mr. Bill Collector (verse) . Confirmed exists and snippet posted! Original post updated!
    Made me think!
    "Sleepwalkers (full version)
    Was given to bone thugs, it's missing other Eazy E parts, rumored to have been deleted along with Mr Bill Collector"
    Hm... Though I've also heard that the tape melted and deleted the other parts. Though again, Mr Bill Collector was also deleted confirmed by Bizzy!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,300 Posts

updated the og post to make the bill collector thing link to the thread

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,300 Posts

I think someone from the studio probably took this version of billcollector to listen to in his car or something before bone deleted it. For example Mobb Deep's the infamous also had copies handed out to listen to in cars way before its release. So I assume the quality won't be all that but it still exists.

Other option is that Eric kept a version of it with his own tapes and it was part of the stuff that got stolen when he was in the hospital

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

Thanks

crossed

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567