Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FUCK THE POLICE COMP - ODEON vs UP N COMIN vs HAZE vs SERGIO vs BRANSTON vs KNIFER

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

Default FUCK THE POLICE COMP - ODEON vs UP N COMIN vs HAZE vs SERGIO vs BRANSTON vs KNIFER

Time for another EazyE.org battle!!!
    Fuck the police!!

Winner or winners get 2 cds of their choice. (If its a close win/battle the cd's will be split between the two winners)

ODEON vs UP N COMIN vs HAZE vs SERGIO vs BRANSTON vs KNIFER .

Rules are simple....

Eazy E - Fuck the police acapella 2 be used.

Any beat / features you like.

All dj's that submitted a mix MUST VOTE! (and not for your own mix...)

Even if your an Eazy fan or not have a vote... Vote on the style of mix / beat / features what not there's a style of mix for everyone in this battle so check em out!!

Since 6 mixes have been submitted the battle will finish / close November 1st 2013.

Best of luck for all Dj's that entered...

MIX 1

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

MIX 2

MIX 3

MIX 4

MIX 5

MIX 6

CHECK EM OUT & VOTE NOW!!

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,569 Posts

After carefully listening to all mixes my vote goes to Mix 1 . Dope effort!! Alot of good mixes / different styles here ! This should be a good battle!

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: I ain't even 20 yet lol

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: And I feel old smh
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: dont be a bitch
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]: age is just a concept, only broke people count their years

Based God
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,332 Times in 1,496 Posts

i chose mix 6 as it was intresting and took a new approach to the song
    DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVE ACAPELLAS HERE - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

SIGN UP HERE TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR LINKS - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,152 Times in 776 Posts

all good mixes, was about to vote mix 1 until I heard mix 5
    My vote goes to 5

Quote Originally Posted by West-Villain View Post
    and the most important Swag: #IFuckABitchWithNOCondomAndNoBedSwag! >=/

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,654 Posts

No Drake collab?

OUT!!!
    Trying to take anothers life, is you Based God mothaphucka?!?

Can't wait for R.A.'s album to drop!

Thanks

Haze and I both vote mix 1. 6 is a close second but I ain't like any other mix. Haze does like 5 though.

Based God
    Thanks

haze isn't a member. his vote shouldn't count
    DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVE ACAPELLAS HERE - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

SIGN UP HERE TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR LINKS - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Damn Congratz For This Useful Post:

odeon (10-05-2013), Twigg (10-04-2013)

Thanks

LOL what kinda shit is that. Don't be mad cuz ain't nobody votin for you. BTW I know which
    one is Branston's.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,306 Posts

Thanks for uppin the competition stalk lol Ill listen shortly once ive fixed my mouse problem, i managed to navigate here just by using the keyboard but i cant seem to open the audio files

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

Based God
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yung dree View Post
    LOL what kinda shit is that. Don't be mad cuz ain't nobody votin for you. BTW I know which
    one is Branston's.
    idc nobody voted for me but don't u think on how much haze talks about this site he should join or something. (haze is actually yung dree )

i was joking anyway mate. don't go all south on me and make a wack diss
    Last edited by Damn Congratz; 10-04-2013 at 11:24 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Damn Congratz For This Useful Post:

yung dree (10-04-2013)