Thread: Chillo confirms Tupac was in "Amsterdam 2 L.A.

Thanks

Default Chillo confirms Tupac was in "Amsterdam 2 L.A.

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Lately i've been watching videos again about 2Pac alive theories and after a lot videos that I watched, one of the last ones was this... So, first of, Chillo is a dutch rapper. This is the ''Amsterdam To L.A.'' music video. You can notice the man that is supposed to be 2Pac at 1:05, where you can also hear him laughing. That's like 2Pac's laughter. Also, at 1:47, 2:07 he reappears again and at 3:10 you can see the official FBI file for 2Pac.

This is another guy that messaged Chillo, here are the private messages (I got them from his comment on the youtube video) :
    Sent to: chillo0603

Re:Question about a video

it is 2pac but i can not say more ...sorry

Sent to: bigrich62301

I was just curious because I been a tupac fan for 18 years***65279; now.. I believe he is still alive for many reasons. I hope so..

Sent to: chillo0603

he is alive and yes it was 2pac but i can not say more because I don't want the media involved

Sent to: bigrich62301

Also in the video we see the rapper Chillo going to the cemetary, then suddenly a 2Pac look alike shows up, later they get in the car and drive away and at last we see the FBI file on 2Pac. Chillo also confirmed that the video was shot in 2006 and not 1996 as it says. 1996 has another sense. Can you see the meaning of it?

At my opinion, this was one of the best proofs that 2Pac is alive but I'm still not sure. I believe that this is either true either Chillo did it for attention...I tend to believe more that he is alive tho...what do you think?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,601 Times in 1,120 Posts

chillo is an obvious troll man, believe me; Im dutch sadly enough, this Chillo guy doesnt exist here, never mentioned besides its fake as fuck, mimo 's probably gonna tell the same

sorry man pac's dead

Quote Originally Posted by West-Villain View Post
    Yea real talk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post
    chillo is an obvious troll man, believe me; Im dutch sadly enough, this Chillo guy doesnt exist here, never mentioned besides its fake as fuck, mimo 's probably gonna tell the same

sorry man pac's dead
    I don't know man, but what you have to say about the video? Chillo is rapping on Dutch isn't he, or what?

Thanks

2Pac is dead, let the man rest in peace. I hate it when people like this Dutch Rapper suck off his corpse for attention Lol.
    Check me out on MTV:

My YouTube:

My Twitter:

My Reverbnation:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,601 Times in 1,120 Posts

well the Chillo CONFIRMS vid is just 2 fake, its the same as me making a chillo67896745 youtube account and saying 2pac is alive, the youtube account is obviously not chillo, from what ive heard from the chillo rap, (which is horrible) he doesnt even mention 2pac, besides in the vid chillo says the vid is from 2006 lmao

chillo is probably an amateur rapper who has a friend who looks like 2pac, if you look in the vid at the car scene you can easily see the guy is not pac

Yea real talk

Thanks
    Thanked 1,896 Times in 1,326 Posts

Gonna make a TheReal2pac account and tell people I'm alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman View Post
    Kendrick Lamar #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Up N Comin View Post
    eazy for life
    Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post
    I like kendrick lamar a lot too!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Twigg For This Useful Post:

Afroman (08-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 761 Posts

LOL
    that song was so painful to listen to

and the most important Swag: #IFuckABitchWithNOCondomAndNoBedSwag! >=/

Thanks

2pac is alive & well hes chillin in Amsterdam with odeon , passin blunts n shit

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BluntSm0ker For This Useful Post:

Twigg (08-18-2013)