Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Eazy-E Discography Mixtape (6 Discs)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,310 Times in 1,496 Posts

New cover demo
    DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVE ACAPELLAS HERE - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

SIGN UP HERE TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR LINKS - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks

how download ?

Thanks

tried uploading to datpaff and it wouldn't work
    i gave up
    DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVE ACAPELLAS HERE - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

SIGN UP HERE TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR LINKS - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,843 Times in 1,298 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Up N Comin View Post
    tried uploading to datpaff and it wouldn't work
    i gave up
    upload it on mafiastorage

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

Thanks

alright

Thanks
    Thanked 1,843 Times in 1,298 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Up N Comin View Post
    alright
    and then he doesnt

Quote Originally Posted by ~MR. RIDA~ View Post
    My advice....Spell MUTHAFUCKERS like this.....MUTHAPHUKKAZ'

Thanks

give me time

Thanks

lol

Thanks

Recently found the files on my laptop and realised the files dated back to early 2013. I remember I skipped school once to work on this tape thats how far this dates back lmao smh. For the sake I hate leaving things unfinished and considering all the songs been finished since 2013 here it is even though I'm sure literally no one will care. Honestly would say it's worth skipping through some cool mixes if u like that shit (some awful rushed ones too). Nearly 3 hours of remixes. Might shorten it and make a quick short tape out of it for the fuck of it (probably not tho).

Disc 1 - Eazy Duz It - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Disc 2 - 5150 Home 4 Tha Sick - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Disc 3 - It's On Dr Dre 187um Killa - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Disc 4 - Str8 Off The Streetz Of CPT - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Disc 5 - Impact Of A Legend - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Disc 6 - Featuring/Bonus - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12