Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: (Leak) Game - Jesus Piece

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post

pusha t is fucking annoying, he's the type of rapper that raps nigger with nigger, kanye's wackness is debatable lol but he's getting wacker everyday, as far as i know j cole is a rapper of the drake category, common collabed with fucking big time rush so he's from the ''new snoop dogg'' category & kendrick lamar is pretty good as far as i know..

Becareful, Kanye fans will get crazy on you ;x because to his fans he's the best lol. I used to be into Kanye's music when he started out and during the early 00's (around 2003). (I prefer to listen to Common, Kendrick, and J. Cole).

Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,645 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by odeon View Post

pusha t is fucking annoying, he's the type of rapper that raps nigger with nigger, kanye's wackness is debatable lol but he's getting wacker everyday, as far as i know j cole is a rapper of the drake category, common collabed with fucking big time rush so he's from the ''new snoop dogg'' category & kendrick lamar is pretty good as far as i know..

Look at this faggot
    Trying to take anothers life, is you Based God mothaphucka?!?

Can't wait for R.A.'s album to drop!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,645 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
    Becareful, Kanye fans will get crazy on you ;x because to his fans he's the best lol. I used to be into Kanye's music when he started out and during the early 00's (around 2003). (I prefer to listen to Common, Kendrick, and J. Cole).
    Kanye is literally top 5 DOA
    Trying to take anothers life, is you Based God mothaphucka?!?

Can't wait for R.A.'s album to drop!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234