Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Eazy-E "STR8 OFF THA STREETZ" Press-Kit (1995)

  1. #11
    BG
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 48 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    there are more then 50 unreleased eazy-e songs 30 demos and 20 completed tracks,the fbi has the most of the unreleased songs . "str8 of tha streetz" is 80% temporary insanity,tha muthaphukkin real was for villian in black,gangsta beat was for real brothers

  2. #12
    V.I.P Tupring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 62 Times in 46 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yu-lekz View Post
    there are more then 50 unreleased eazy-e songs 30 demos and 20 completed tracks,the fbi has the most of the unreleased songs . "str8 of tha streetz" is 80% temporary insanity,tha muthaphukkin real was for villian in black,gangsta beat was for real brothers
    I'd believe it but why would the FBI have his unreleased songs I wonder?

  3. #13
    BG
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 48 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupring View Post
    I'd believe it but why would the FBI have his unreleased songs I wonder?
    BECAUSE HE DID SOME HARDCORE TRACKS LIKE FUKK THA POLICE PART 2 AND TRACKS AGAINST GOVERMENT.THE OTHER REASON WAY TOMICA WONT RELEASE NEW TRACKS ITS BECAUSE EAZY DISSED DRE AND WHOLE DEATH ROW ON MORE THEN 30 SONGS. WUT WOULD U DO IS NOTHIG IF U HEAR THE OTHER TRACKS.SOME PPL HAVE THEM AND THEY SELL IT BUT ITS TOO EXPENSIVE.A LOT OF PPL THAT WORKS IN THE STUDIOS WHERE EAZY RECORDS THE SONGS HAVE THEM(DEMOS).THEY GET VISITS FROM FBI SEARCHIN FOR EAZY-ES SONGS,SOME HIDE THE TAPES BEFORE THEY CAME.YELLA HAS 5 SONGS 3 ARE DONE AND OTHER TWO ARE DEMOS.EAZY KNEW SOMETHING AND THATS THE REASON WAY THEY KILL HIM.HE RAPED ABOUT IT THATS WAY THEY SEARCHED HIS SONGS (fbi).

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yu-lekz For This Useful Post:

    Bone (06-08-2013),Gaddaf-E (06-09-2013)

  5. #14
    V.I.P Tupring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 62 Times in 46 Posts

    Default

    ^^ LOL how much is "too expensive" if I had the money, I'd buy some tracks!

  6. #15
    Based God
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,051
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 2,332 Times in 1,496 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yu-lekz View Post
    BECAUSE HE DID SOME HARDCORE TRACKS LIKE FUKK THA POLICE PART 2 AND TRACKS AGAINST GOVERMENT.THE OTHER REASON WAY TOMICA WONT RELEASE NEW TRACKS ITS BECAUSE EAZY DISSED DRE AND WHOLE DEATH ROW ON MORE THEN 30 SONGS. WUT WOULD U DO IS NOTHIG IF U HEAR THE OTHER TRACKS.SOME PPL HAVE THEM AND THEY SELL IT BUT ITS TOO EXPENSIVE.A LOT OF PPL THAT WORKS IN THE STUDIOS WHERE EAZY RECORDS THE SONGS HAVE THEM(DEMOS).THEY GET VISITS FROM FBI SEARCHIN FOR EAZY-ES SONGS,SOME HIDE THE TAPES BEFORE THEY CAME.YELLA HAS 5 SONGS 3 ARE DONE AND OTHER TWO ARE DEMOS.EAZY KNEW SOMETHING AND THATS THE REASON WAY THEY KILL HIM.HE RAPED ABOUT IT THATS WAY THEY SEARCHED HIS SONGS (fbi).
    and where do u get this information from exactly?
    DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVE ACAPELLAS HERE - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

    SIGN UP HERE TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR LINKS - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]


    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]


  7. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    We need more information Yu-Lekz and where did you heard that?

  8. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    nice scans bro!

  9. #18
    El Mariachi Cris5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the northwest
    Posts
    392
    Thanks
    478
    Thanked 144 Times in 115 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yu-lekz View Post
    BECAUSE HE DID SOME HARDCORE TRACKS LIKE FUKK THA POLICE PART 2 AND TRACKS AGAINST GOVERMENT.THE OTHER REASON WAY TOMICA WONT RELEASE NEW TRACKS ITS BECAUSE EAZY DISSED DRE AND WHOLE DEATH ROW ON MORE THEN 30 SONGS. WUT WOULD U DO IS NOTHIG IF U HEAR THE OTHER TRACKS.SOME PPL HAVE THEM AND THEY SELL IT BUT ITS TOO EXPENSIVE.A LOT OF PPL THAT WORKS IN THE STUDIOS WHERE EAZY RECORDS THE SONGS HAVE THEM(DEMOS).THEY GET VISITS FROM FBI SEARCHIN FOR EAZY-ES SONGS,SOME HIDE THE TAPES BEFORE THEY CAME.YELLA HAS 5 SONGS 3 ARE DONE AND OTHER TWO ARE DEMOS.EAZY KNEW SOMETHING AND THATS THE REASON WAY THEY KILL HIM.HE RAPED ABOUT IT THATS WAY THEY SEARCHED HIS SONGS (fbi).
    Proof or GTFO
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

  10. #19
    Super Moderator Codeine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    St. Louis, USA
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    2,532
    Thanked 1,956 Times in 759 Posts

    Default

    It could be... It could not be????

    There are so many conspiracies about Eazy's death & MUSIC.

    Fact is : The FBI did open a investigation. The investigation was never clear... Thr reason was for the missing music.

    Have fun reading all the documents.

    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

  11. #20
    Super Moderator Codeine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    St. Louis, USA
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    2,532
    Thanked 1,956 Times in 759 Posts

    Default

    Here is the JDL story and link also.....

    Honestly In My Opinion... The JDL Killed Eazy. I believe Heller was involved in a way.... Inderectly. Without full knowledge.

    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •