Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eazy-E "STR8 OFF THA STREETZ" Press-Kit (1995)

BG
    Thanks

there are more then 50 unreleased eazy-e songs 30 demos and 20 completed tracks,the fbi has the most of the unreleased songs . "str8 of tha streetz" is 80% temporary insanity,tha muthaphukkin real was for villian in black,gangsta beat was for real brothers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yu-lekz View Post
    there are more then 50 unreleased eazy-e songs 30 demos and 20 completed tracks,the fbi has the most of the unreleased songs . "str8 of tha streetz" is 80% temporary insanity,tha muthaphukkin real was for villian in black,gangsta beat was for real brothers
    I'd believe it but why would the FBI have his unreleased songs I wonder?

BG
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tupring View Post
    I'd believe it but why would the FBI have his unreleased songs I wonder?
    BECAUSE HE DID SOME HARDCORE TRACKS LIKE FUKK THA POLICE PART 2 AND TRACKS AGAINST GOVERMENT.THE OTHER REASON WAY TOMICA WONT RELEASE NEW TRACKS ITS BECAUSE EAZY DISSED DRE AND WHOLE DEATH ROW ON MORE THEN 30 SONGS. WUT WOULD U DO IS NOTHIG IF U HEAR THE OTHER TRACKS.SOME PPL HAVE THEM AND THEY SELL IT BUT ITS TOO EXPENSIVE.A LOT OF PPL THAT WORKS IN THE STUDIOS WHERE EAZY RECORDS THE SONGS HAVE THEM(DEMOS).THEY GET VISITS FROM FBI SEARCHIN FOR EAZY-ES SONGS,SOME HIDE THE TAPES BEFORE THEY CAME.YELLA HAS 5 SONGS 3 ARE DONE AND OTHER TWO ARE DEMOS.EAZY KNEW SOMETHING AND THATS THE REASON WAY THEY KILL HIM.HE RAPED ABOUT IT THATS WAY THEY SEARCHED HIS SONGS (fbi).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yu-lekz For This Useful Post:

Bone (06-08-2013),Gaddaf-E (06-09-2013)

Thanks

^^ LOL how much is "too expensive" if I had the money, I'd buy some tracks!

Based God
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,332 Times in 1,496 Posts

BECAUSE HE DID SOME HARDCORE TRACKS LIKE FUKK THA POLICE PART 2 AND TRACKS AGAINST GOVERMENT.THE OTHER REASON WAY TOMICA WONT RELEASE NEW TRACKS ITS BECAUSE EAZY DISSED DRE AND WHOLE DEATH ROW ON MORE THEN 30 SONGS. WUT WOULD U DO IS NOTHIG IF U HEAR THE OTHER TRACKS.SOME PPL HAVE THEM AND THEY SELL IT BUT ITS TOO EXPENSIVE.A LOT OF PPL THAT WORKS IN THE STUDIOS WHERE EAZY RECORDS THE SONGS HAVE THEM(DEMOS).THEY GET VISITS FROM FBI SEARCHIN FOR EAZY-ES SONGS,SOME HIDE THE TAPES BEFORE THEY CAME.YELLA HAS 5 SONGS 3 ARE DONE AND OTHER TWO ARE DEMOS.EAZY KNEW SOMETHING AND THATS THE REASON WAY THEY KILL HIM.HE RAPED ABOUT IT THATS WAY THEY SEARCHED HIS SONGS (fbi).
    and where do u get this information from exactly?
    DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVE ACAPELLAS HERE - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

SIGN UP HERE TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR LINKS - [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Banned
    Thanks

We need more information Yu-Lekz and where did you heard that?

Banned
    Thanks

nice scans bro!

Thanks

Proof or GTFO

Thanks
    Thanked 1,956 Times in 759 Posts

It could be... It could not be????

There are so many conspiracies about Eazy's death & MUSIC.

Fact is : The FBI did open a investigation. The investigation was never clear... Thr reason was for the missing music.

Have fun reading all the documents.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,956 Times in 759 Posts

Here is the JDL story and link also.....

Honestly In My Opinion... The JDL Killed Eazy. I believe Heller was involved in a way.... Inderectly. Without full knowledge.